Saturday, January 24, 2009

A new year...a new beginning...a new challenge!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2009...a new beginning and a new challenge for myself. I had the (crazy?) idea to stitch an ornament a week for the entire length of 2009. Now, you notice I said "stitch" not finish! I love to stitch and have been doing so for almost 25 years. I find it so very soothing and relaxing--a time to unwind and just breathe. However, finishing an ornament (sewing, gluing, taping, whatever) is not one of my favorite things.

Wish me luck in achieving my goal...

2 comments:

Sweet Sue said...

Ok, I've seen them all, love each one, and yay, another PS fan found! Good luck with your personal goal:)

Sue in Victor

MysteryKnitter said...

Hi! I understand the feeling you get, when you stitch. I get the very same feeling. Stitching relaxes.