Saturday, April 4, 2009

Week Fourteen: Daffodil Run








Springtime brings an abundance of both daffodils and rabbits to our backyard so I couldn't resist stitching this tiny ornament! "Daffodil Run" is designed by Just Nan--I love the littlest details in her designs, especially the little garland of roses around the bunnies' necks and the daffodils sprouting from each corner (although by the time I was on my fourth rabbit, I was a bit tired of stitching the little bunnies!). I used 32-count flax Belfast linen and DMC threads and attached the cute daffodil charm that came with the pattern.

2 comments:

Myra said...

Another lovely design! I had to go on ebay and order that painted egg chart. You enabled me! LOL Thanks for the info.

Carol said...

Glad I could help Myra--I know you'll love stitching it as much as I did!